About Me

My photo
Life is a series of events - cherished memories to last a lifetime.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is Forever Love?

I've heard the words, "Forever Love" many times and have also heard many 'nah-sayers' stating that it doesn't exist. I, for one, believe that it does exist. I have watched my two children fall in love and continue to see the gleem in their eyes and actions. I hope it lasts forever. 
I've also been married to the same man for several decades and even though we've had the occasional argument, we're still in love. I can't see myself being with anyone else.
How about you? Do you believe in forever love?

In my humble opinion, the answer to my question is in the heart-warming finale of the movie "Notebook." It tugs at the heart and brings tears to your eyes.

"Notebook" is a story about a man and a woman from different backgrounds, with individual problems - but, there's one thread that connects them together throughout the years and that's - 
'Forever Love.'

video


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Be sure to come by for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete