1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I use both but more wrapping paper than bags.
2. Real or artificial tree?
Real tree – I love the fresh pine scent.
3. When do you put your tree up?
I like to put the tree up two weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take your tree down?
I usually take the tree down a day or two after Christmas day.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I don’t really like eggnog.
6. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have a small table-top nativity arrangement.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Oh, that’s a hard one. I love most Christmas movies – especially the tear-jerkers - but, Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without watching, “The Christmas Carol.”
8. Favorite Christmas cookie?
I’m not much of a cookie eater but, my children love peanut butter cookies – so that is what I usually make.
9. Where will you eat Christmas dinner?
We’ll be joining my daughter and her future in-laws for Christmas dinner.
10. Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?
I have a star on the top of my Christmas tree.
11. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The chaotic, last minute rush and the crowds pushing and shoving.
12. Do you like Fruitcake?
I have never liked Fruitcake.
13. What are you most excited about the holidays?
Being with family! It’s the only time of year that we all get together and it’s wonderful.
14. Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
On Christmas eve, the children are given one gift to open – otherwise, presents are opened on Christmas day.
15. Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Not this year. :)
From our house to yours, Merry Christmas Everybody!